Our Favorite Yoga Channels on Youtube
We've put together a list of our favorite youtube yoga instructors/channels that we use on a daily basis, before or after a run or on a rest day, to help us stretch out and strengthen.
Yoga by Candace
- Yoga by Candace is great for when we want a slow but still somewhat challenging yoga practice. Her videos are all about a modern approach to wellness.
- This channel is one of our favorites for a nurturing and challenging yoga session. They have a range of videos from yoga to pilates to strength work covering different levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
Yoga with Adriene
- If you're new to yoga and are still learning all the terminology/what its all about, Yoga with Adriene is a great place to start. She has some great yoga challenges/journeys that really help to walk you through everything.
Ali Kamenova Yoga
- Ali is great for the days when you want something more hard core. She has some great power yoga videos.
Allie the Journey Junkie
- We go to Allie the Journey Junkie when we want to mixed up our routine with something different and fun. She has some great videos on Chakra Yoga.